Thread: A little grillin'

A little grillin'

Been awhile since I posted here, but these here chicken thighs and green beans came out really good...Name:  IMG_20210119_154657158.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  115.5 KB
    "What the hell is a Wrinkleneck?" *Snoop Dogg*, 2016

Amazing low carb meal, thanks for posting this!!!!!

Looks pretty good. I need get a cast iron skillet. I've never had one.

That does look good and I dont like chicken.

Who the F doesn't like chicken? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger392 View Post
    I work with a lady who says that she's allergic to chicken. I think she's just saying that because she's black and she thinks that she's busting stereotypes. hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger392 View Post
    Ive had kids in the house for damn near 28 years thats all they ate was chicken. now that there gone I am not forced to eat chicken LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Basstomouth View Post
    I work with a lady who says that she's allergic to chicken. I think she's just saying that because she's black and she thinks that she's busting stereotypes. hahaha!
    Thats funny

Quote Originally Posted by Basstomouth View Post
    Looks pretty good. I need get a cast iron skillet. I've never had one.
    yeah you do...i would try to find one in a thrift store or yard sale. even the "pre-seasoned" ones that are new are not really non-stick. this here one was my mom's and is probably 50 years old. nothing sticks...just wipe it out with a paper towel and hit it with a tiny bit of oil. i have a smaller one from her too that i use for eggs, sausage or omelets. i actually have them in my will...LOL
    "What the hell is a Wrinkleneck?" *Snoop Dogg*, 2016

You haven't had a good ribeye until you've seared it in a cast iron skillet. Preheat the skillet on medium heat for 10 minutes, season the ribeye, drop it onto the hot skillet, 6 minutes, turn, 6 minutes. done. Medium rare to medium and amazing texture....

Quote Originally Posted by apenland01 View Post
    You haven't had a good ribeye until you've seared it in a cast iron skillet. Preheat the skillet on medium heat for 10 minutes, season the ribeye, drop it onto the hot skillet, 6 minutes, turn, 6 minutes. done. Medium rare to medium and amazing texture....
    You forgot to add the aromatics' thyme, rosemary and garlic on the flip and basting it with butter.

https://youtu.be/RVCyeX7AWpE