Thread: Best So Far...

Best So Far...

Well, its early but this is the best buck I've had on camera thus far. Not the best picture but you get the idea.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

is that all they grow there is 3 pointers?

This one is actually going to be a 4x4. Heís split but itís hard to tell from that angle. I put cameras up earlier than usually and in a different area. We found a big ass buck a week before the season last year and never found him during the season. Was Hoping he moved to this drinker but not yet. Here is a photo of that big one we saw last year.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

you guys should have gotten alot of rain in the last 2 weeks from looking at the Radar, did you see much all the water holes filled yet? if not and it still being dry you might have a good shot at him

Been on these guys for a few weeks. Got close to the big one last weekend.

Name:  buck, 8.10.20.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  153.6 KBName:  bucks (3), 8.23.20.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  79.6 KBName:  bucks (2), 8.23.20.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  71.7 KBName:  bucks, 8.23.20.jpg
Size:  93.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Delw View Post
    you guys should have gotten alot of rain in the last 2 weeks from looking at the Radar, did you see much all the water holes filled yet? if not and it still being dry you might have a good shot at him
    My unit didn't get the rain that units 39 and 41 received. They have had some good shots of rain go through there. Where my deer are, they finally got a bit of rain this week but it was minimal. I doubt the waterholes filled up at all. Believe it or not, for being such a dry summer, the desert is pretty damn green still and the deer look very healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger392 View Post
    Been on these guys for a few weeks. Got close to the big one last weekend.

Name:  buck, 8.10.20.jpg
Size:  153.6 KBName:  bucks (3), 8.23.20.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  79.6 KBName:  bucks (2), 8.23.20.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  71.7 KBName:  bucks, 8.23.20.jpg
Size:  93.2 KB
    Damn, those are some tanks right there. Hope you can get one of them.