Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheater Open Tourney @ Martinez

Cheater Open Tourney @ Martinez

Well itís official, the first ever Cheater Open Tourney is in the books...What an awesome event hosted by Billy Skinner of Cheater baits...He and his crew did an amazing job and I will definitely be there next year...This was the first time Franklin and I have fished together and my first time fishing Martinez...What a cool fishery...

Despite the weather change and tougher fishing conditions Franklin and I put together a respectable bag weighing just shy of 14#...Winner had 18+...My buddy Lance took big fish honors with a pig weighing 9+...

Franklin and I fished well together and heís a pretty cool dude...Ask him about his dinner at Daydreamers Cafe His other brother was singing as we tried to eat dinner...Looking forward to fishing it next year...Thabk you Franklin...

Here are the pics:
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Quote Originally Posted by YELOSUB View Post
    Well itís official, the first ever Cheater Open Tourney is in the books...What an awesome event hosted by Billy Skinner of Cheater baits...He and his crew did an amazing job and I will definitely be there next year...This was the first time Franklin and I have fished together and my first time fishing Martinez...What a cool fishery...

Despite the weather change and tougher fishing conditions Franklin and I put together a respectable bag weighing just shy of 14#...Winner had 18+...My buddy Lance took big fish honors with a pig weighing 9+...

Franklin and I fished well together and heís a pretty cool dude...Ask him about his dinner at Daydreamers Cafe His other brother was singing as we tried to eat dinner...Looking forward to fishing it next year...Thabk you Franklin...

Here are the pics:
    Wheres the pics of the beached boat. I know he did it cause he called me thursday and told me he did so you know there is more after that LMAO.

Sounds like a good time

Damn Jamal . You’re getting old dude!!

Quote Originally Posted by Delw View Post
    Wheres the pics of the beached boat. I know he did it cause he called me thursday and told me he did so you know there is more after that LMAO.

Sounds like a good time
    Lmao, we did hit a sandbar on Friday but hit it at 70mph and powered right across it...It did clean his skeg off like it went through sandpaper

Nice PICTURES. REPORT.
    BAD DAY OF FISHING AND SHOOTING IS A BETTER DAY THAN WORKING.

Sweet, good job guys... how many boats?

Thanks Jamie, there were 42...I believe we finished 11th

Delbert no pics of that lol....
    Larry, yes we are all getting old lol.
    Jamie, dude I don't know, either 42 or 52?...

Tim I had a blast dude, we'll do it again next year. Nice job on that fish dude.....I still think if we didn't get rained on, we could have added a couple of 4s to the bag.......

The frog tourney will be off the hook@

Sounds like a good time. I can't wait to get down there this week.

Nice job!