Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Kidney Transplant

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin J View Post
    Shit I'm still in this shithole.....maybe tommorrow. I need a drink, or even just a beer. Ive got some hot nurses though

Delbert I think I'm like half illegal now
    Where is this hosiptol at?? I have to run down to tempe tomorrow and maybe I can swing by

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro View Post
    Did you wake up speaking Spanish?
    No he woke up Hating Trump and calling him a racist

Quote Originally Posted by Delw View Post
    Where is this hosiptol at?? I have to run down to tempe tomorrow and maybe I can swing by

No he woke up Hating Trump and calling him a racist
    Sorry delw, you'd be the last person I'd call to bring me a beer. I've party with you on the river, coke and Marlboro Reds. Franklin let me know, will have those hot nurses stripping and drinking with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro View Post
    Sorry delw, you'd be the last person I'd call to bring me a beer. I've party with you on the river, coke and Marlboro Reds. Franklin let me know, will have those hot nurses stripping and drinking with us.
    Marlboro lights sheesh get it right. That was a fun time even though I was the only sober one

I wasnt going to bring him a beer , I was going to stop by and have him debur some parts for me since he is just laying around.

Finally made it out the hospital....Im in some pain, but should be good in about 2 weeks to go fishing or whatever.....god damn kidney transplant jesus...

This is awesome news, glad to hear that you found a match and that you are back home...Just in time for swimbait throwing, give me a ring and we'll hit the waters soon...

FJ,
    Heal up dude!
    Ask Del about the time a honey bee was snuggled in, and hiding in his Coke can as he took a sip doing a good deed at a D.A.R.E tmx on Pleasant...he didn't deserve it.. The warden didn't get licked for week or so I heard.....

You better be careful franklin, yellow sub is offering to take you fishing. In your weakend condition he might take you to pickle cove Get better.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulR View Post
    You better be careful franklin, yellow sub is offering to take you fishing. In your weakend condition he might take you to pickle cove Get better.
    Lol I know