Thread: Rosy/Apache

Rosy/Apache

Hey guys

Taking my daughter fishing for a few days next Friday the 20th and she wants to do Rosy and Apache. Anyone got any clue how the lakes are fishing these days? Weather looks like it should be decent most the days. If things aren't looking good up there we are heading to Yuma instead.

Thanks in advance for any info

Roosevelt was fishing great until that latest cold spell a couple of weeks ago. It may have fired back up. I don't know anyone that has fished Apache recently..

Apache has been rough for me for the last couple of years....since the algae bloom. I camped there about a month ago and fished from shore in a cove. All that I got was a big slimy carp. It could be that the cove I was in just didn't hold any fish, but I used to get a few bass and a few cats every time that I went there. I'm heading to Yuma on Monday.

Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Thanks guys.
    How’d ya do Charlie?

Roosevelt was back to fishing great again this past weekend. We probably caught 20 or more fish on Saturday.

Got my daughter on fish each day. Averaged 15 a day in the boat and 5-7 a day quick released as most were drop shot fish. Nothing big several just shy of 2 lbs. big tourney Saturday so fairy busy. Monday we got blown off the lake as winds came roaring in around 1 pm. Awesome weather . Water temps 62-64 range. Stayed mainly mid lake dam to windy hill

Anyone know tourny results?
    Last edited by Charlie; 11-25-2020 at 12:00 AM.

Results aren't posted yet, but 16 and some change won it. Lots of limits, but smaller bags. A few of the teams got on the bigger fish....

Quote Originally Posted by apenland01 View Post
    Results aren't posted yet, but 16 and some change won it. Lots of limits, but smaller bags. A few of the teams got on the bigger fish....
    Thanks. We were guessing not much over 15 based on what we caught