Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Claudia came home for the weekend

So my son's ordered got cancelled to Germany, he is waiting for new orders at his school location. They are canceling travel to and from Korea, and Germany due to the Corona virus. He is so pissed he wants to leave the school environment. He got his wings and is ready to fly. Hurry up and wait!!!
    SEMPER FI

Quote Originally Posted by waiddog View Post
    So my son's ordered got cancelled to Germany, he is waiting for new orders at his school location. They are canceling travel to and from Korea, and Germany due to the Corona virus. He is so pissed he wants to leave the school environment. He got his wings and is ready to fly. Hurry up and wait!!!
    They'll put him on a base has aircraft I'm sure rather than more school.
    Claudia said that Hunters Okinawa deployment might be postponed also he was suppose to leave in oct /nov for 6 months, but that might be also cause they are going to move him to camp pendelton next month.

Thats exactly what Hunter and Claudia say everything is Hurry up and wait on everythign they do.

So he got orders to Fort Campbell kY 101st Airborne so that is good. He fly's home tomorrow for a few days then of the Kentucky. I had a good six months in Okinawa. I learned to scuba dive, got into the RC car world.
    SEMPER FI

So he got orders to Fort Campbell kY 101st Airborne so that is good. He fly's home tomorrow for a few days then of the Kentucky. I had a good six months in Okinawa. I learned to scuba dive, got into the RC car world.
    Thats cool he gets to come home for a few days. has he been home since boot camp? Shake his hand or give him a big Hug for me.

Are you still into RC cars? I've been wanting to get a Traxxas for a little while but keep getting sticker shock.

Quote Originally Posted by Basstomouth View Post
    Are you still into RC cars? I've been wanting to get a Traxxas for a little while but keep getting sticker shock.
    I have been looking to get mine back on the road. I need different batteries and a few other things. I just haven't had time with life and shit.
    SEMPER FI