Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Payson has a new soccer player in town

  1. #1

  2. #2
    That's awesome!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishless View Post
    cool
    looks like he ran after those kids other soccer ball too lol

  4. #4
    Very cool. Daughter sent me a pic of a good 6x6 in her front yard on Bentley last week.

  5. #5

  6. #6
    looks like the twin in my freezer!!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ringer View Post
    Very cool. Daughter sent me a pic of a good 6x6 in her front yard on Bentley last week.
    This last fall there was a nice 6X6 feeding in the flower planter out in front of the tractor supply there in Payson, guess he looked at his calendar a saw the hunt season had started.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Delw View Post
    cool
    looks like he ran after those kids other soccer ball too lol
    Buddy was there Del, apparently he just wandered out and a kid threw a soccer ball over toward him so he thought he was on the team. Payson PD and g and f watched, the elk was never aggressive he just went over to the other ball an acted like he wanted everyone else to come out and play. They took the ball off the field and the spike I guess thought the game was over and just wandered back up the hill and was gone.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishless View Post
    Buddy was there Del, apparently he just wandered out and a kid threw a soccer ball over toward him so he thought he was on the team. Payson PD and g and f watched, the elk was never aggressive he just went over to the other ball an acted like he wanted everyone else to come out and play. They took the ball off the field and the spike I guess thought the game was over and just wandered back up the hill and was gone.
    WOW that is wild and cool as shit

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •