Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unit 10 Antelope

Unit 10 Antelope

Spent the weekend hunting Unit 10 with my buddy Josh. We've had our eye on this guy for a while now. He's a crafty sucker and still alive today, but we hope to put him in the dirt this week!

Name:  No Bo (2), 9.8.19.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  51.9 KB

Name:  No Bo, 9.8.19.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  27.0 KB

I'm no expert but he looks like a Dandy. Good luck.

I guess you didnt get the Memo there are no decent bucks in unit 10 a bunch(more than 5) of people turned there tags in.......

nice looking from the picture hes a definite shooter. post the full size pic

Ya, no shttp. I was going to say that.lmao. del, send that newbe expert antelope hunter a pic of it and see what he says....better yet, when r392 kills it.

LOVE the speed goats in 10.
    Especially just west of Cattarac Canyon.
    Goodluck

I'll see if I can get the full size pic posted tomorrow, but it's through my phone on full zoom and through my swaro 15's.

We spent all day yesterday under 2 scrub oak bushes watching them from about a mile. I watched him nail 3 does and when he blew his nut on the third one he came so hard it knocked him back on his ass! Me and Josh turned and looked at each other and busted out laughing! If I only had the phone up there videoing at the time it would have blew up the internet! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Delw View Post
    I guess you didnt get the Memo there are no decent bucks in unit 10 a bunch(more than 5) of people turned there tags in..
    Crap. Guess we'll go to the Boquillas now. Thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger392 View Post
    Crap. Guess we'll go to the Boquillas now. Thanks a lot.

HAHA they hunted bogullias too. I was calling BS, then 2 guys wack good ones in 10 one was really sweet. There in there its just people being dumb

heres the thread
    https://www.coueswhitetail.com/forum...s-tag-back-in/

Get that guy killed ranger.

Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt Mark View Post
    Get that guy killed ranger.
    Let it be said, let it be done!!!!!! Just got the text from Josh while I was reading the bullshit on coueswt!

Suk it boys!

Name:  Josh buck, 9.9.19.jpeg
Views: 131
Size:  99.8 KB