Thread: For sale 2008 Mercury 250 Pro XS available in April

For sale 2008 Mercury 250 Pro XS available in April

I wanted to put this out there if anyone was interested or knew somebody. I'm going to have a motor available for sale around hopefully April. I'm repowering my boat with one of the new 4 strokes that's supposed to arrive around April. The motor that will be for sale is an 08 Mercury 250 Pro XS with the newer torque master lower units. Lower unit was replaced about 3 years ago. It will have around 450 hours when available and runs great. It's currently on my boat now and will be replaced when the new one arrives. The motor has been serviced every year and I've short changed nothing on it. Over the past 6 years of owning, I've replaced the reeds, cleaned the injectors, new fuel pump, fuel sensor, and other minor crap. I'm sure I could dig up the records from Complete Marine and Precision Marine who have both worked on the motor. I'm looking to make a clean exchange once the new motor arrives. $5000

Mike
    602-300-9410 (please send text or leave VM)

Interested, let me know when your get the new one.

Good deal.

Please put me inline. Can you please send me pictures; particularly of the lower unit. Is it the Torquemaster II lower unit?

I believe its the Torquemaster II. I'll have to double check.

Name:  Mercury 1.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  115.1 KBName:  Mercury 2.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  104.3 KBName:  Mercury 3.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  115.3 KB

Thank you for the pics. Definitely interested. That does not look like a Torquemaster II. Does it have low water pickups in the nose?