Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lake Huites MX report 1/29-2-1, 2019

Thats a crowded Garage, airplane, cars- trucks, cutting stations ect. Nice mounts on walls though. Thanks for the pics. MMMMM, moose meat.
    "Treat everyone with Dignity and Respect, not because of who they are, But because of who you are."

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish Campbell View Post
    Doing good Delw. Just got back from Alaska helping some buddies on a subsistence moose meat hunt where we took 3 bulls. Was a fun hunt just a little cold with temps to -12 and riding snowmobiles ~100 miles a day! Good eats though!
    Ladd
    those are cool pics,looks and sounds like a great time.
    you didn't do any fishing when you were up there this time? that crab on the plate looks good too.

Quote Originally Posted by Basman1313 View Post
    I prefer Lake Fork in Texas, BUT if I am going to Mexico, the only lake I am going to fish is Baccarac. There is a landing strip 2 miles from the lake and you can fly direct from Phoenix in a pond hopper.

75 to 100 fish days with the average fish being 7 lbs. 10's and teeners mized in.
    Bassman1313, I know what you speak of when referring to Baccarac as I used to go there regularly and was one of the 4 original partners in on the Lake Baccarac Lodge, specifically getting the Crestliner boats down there and rigged so we didn't have the old ponga style. It's been fishing a little tougher of late but will most likely come back soon, I just wish it wasn't so expensive for lodging. FYI, there is also a pretty nice paved airstrip near Lake Huites that's even long enough to take small jets. (Maybe El Chapo's private one?)