Thread: Trailer Accident need help

Trailer Accident need help

Name:  Fender damage and tire and rim damage 1-9-19.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  54.0 KBI need some help, on the way to the lake this morning someone drove into my boat trailer while I was traveling down Cave Creek Road. I have axle damage, tire, breaks, and fender needs to be welded. The police had a wrecker move it to my home until I can find someone where to take it to be repaired. I will need to have it moved as it is not towable any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I live in North Phoenix. But I will take it anywhere that they do good work. In my 55 years of Boating I have never been in an accident so this is new to me. Thank you for your help. Best Dad 101

Quote Originally Posted by bestdad101 View Post
    Name:  Fender damage and tire and rim damage 1-9-19.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  54.0 KBI need some help, on the way to the lake this morning someone drove into my boat trailer while I was traveling down Cave Creek Road. I have axle damage, tire, breaks, and fender needs to be welded. The police had a wrecker move it to my home until I can find someone where to take it to be repaired. I will need to have it moved as it is not towable any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I live in North Phoenix. But I will take it anywhere that they do good work. In my 55 years of Boating I have never been in an accident so this is new to me. Thank you for your help. Best Dad 101
    I had Arizona Axle fix my boat trailer and tent trailer axles. They are around 53rd and Bethany. 623-939-9963

With out seeing the situation it is hard to advise. I have had trailers missing a tire come in with the axle chained up and secured with a binder. Get the other tire replaced and if you can find a place to attach the chain and binder you should be good to go for a short distance (slowly).
    "If it got any better I couldn't stand it"

You can order everything you need from Etrailer.com and repair yourself in case there's no ins.coverage.

he has ins.coverage just need a good shop to do the work thanks

Auto Safety House 27th ave and w buckeye rd. 602-269-9721. They can fix everything you need there and stock all the parts!