Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 99 Ranger 519DVS,,,$13,500

99 Ranger 519DVS,,,$13,500

20'6" hull, Merc 225 optimax, jack plate,2 humminbirds,1197, 1198 linked, minnkota 74, pro mariner 3 bank charger, 2 rod lockers w/rod storage, extended deck for more storage, nice boat runs great, If you have any interest I will PM you my # and we can talk, I will do my best to answer all your questions and text you more pics, If you are really interested we can go to Canyon lake and run her. She is just sittin in the garage these days so she has to go. $13,500
    Attached Images Attached Images         

Nice, if I bought that I wonder if I can make a living from it, Got enough room on front deck for a sleeping bag, because Id have to live on it also.
    "Treat everyone with Dignity and Respect, not because of who they are, But because of who you are."

Nice boat#!

Damn kevin that should be sold by end of day.
    I saw this last night and thought about it, but really dont have time for fishing right now. good luck

That's a great package there. It should sell quick.

Great boat, great shape, great price!!

Thx ya'all, its a nice boat for the price
    Last edited by Kevin; 01-09-2019 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Thx ya'all, its a nice boat for the price
    Indeed! That's a nice rig. I like that era of Ranger with the lip a little higher around the deck. A little extra protection from kicking things over board.

I just sold my ranger, a 96 with a smaller motor, for more than that. That is a great price. Good luck on the sale!