Thread: Roosevelt habitat project update and crappie seminar at BPS Dec 5th 6:30pm

Roosevelt habitat project update and crappie seminar at BPS Dec 5th 6:30pm

Art Chamberlain asked me to post this upcoming seminar at BPS on Dec. 5th. Don't know how many of you watched the Johnny Johnson show a couple weeks ago Art fished with Johnny for crappie at Roosevelt and discussed the new habitat and fishing techniques.

BPS Crappie Habitat Seminar

I will be doing a Roosevelt Crappie Habitat Seminar at Bass Pro Shop in Mesa on Wednesday, December 5th at 6:30 p.m. It will be sponsored by Ground Game Flooring, LLC of Payson. The seminar will feature members of Az. Game & Fish department explaining how the program came together, funding, purchasing materials, and enlisting volunteers to help assemble the habitats. Also the transporting and dispersal on the lake. I will talk on how I located the best fish holding habitat and the methods of presentation that have been successful for my partners and I. The event will also be pod cast with more details on that soon. If your a crappie fisherman or fishing in general I hope to see you there. ..........Art
    Last edited by Fishless; 11-20-2018 at 05:00 PM.

Great! Thanks for the info.

Billy billson and Tommy Thompson we're instrumental in me becoming a better fisherman.

Dude, STFU.

thanks for posting. That habitat is holding fish.

My neighbor kept 17 big crappie that he got by the marina the other day. Jigs and minnows.

Quote Originally Posted by Skunko! View Post
    Billy billson and Tommy Thompson we're instrumental in me becoming a better fisherman.
    SpongeBoB could have made you a better fisherman....
    Name:  iu.jpg
Views: 336
Size:  44.3 KB
    "If it got any better I couldn't stand it"

yeah skunko , you really shouldnt shit on stuff liek this, everything else i open