Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fish from recent Pleasant trips

Fish from recent Pleasant trips

Been going to Pleasant quite frequently, basically because it is close to the house and convenient...Wanted to try and figure this lake out since itís basically in my backyard...Still have to work for these fish but I have been catching so thatís good...Nothing huge by any means but there have been a few chunks here and there plus a big ass Redear Sunfish...
    Attached Images Attached Images      

good color on that last one..and yes indeed a bog ass redear

Nice.
    BAD DAY OF FISHING AND SHOOTING IS A BETTER DAY THAN WORKING.

Right on!

Nice, I’ve heard that lake is coming back. We were fortunate to win our club tourney there back in July. I think we had just under 14lbs. Had never fished that lake before.

Looks like a huge bluegill to me . Did you get the hat with the truck ? Nice fish.

Quote Originally Posted by catchandrelease View Post
    Looks like a huge bluegill to me . Did you get the hat with the truck ? Nice fish.
    Ya the bluegill was huge, biggest one I have ever caught...It measured almost 14Ē long and was caught on a double bladed buzzbait right at the boat...Hit it violently and scared the shit outta me...Boat flipped the thing and I was like WTF is that...Yes they threw the hat in with the truck...
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by YELOSUB; 11-05-2018 at 07:44 PM.

Nice fishes, dude. I like to wear short shorts, too. It makes the fish look bigger.

Lol you funny