Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Spring draw results are up now

  1. #1

    Spring draw results are up now

    Claudia and I got drawn for unit 32 pigs rifle and unit 12a turkey shotgun

  2. #2
    Are there land access issues in 32? I used to live down by Bisbee in 30B but never hunted much because of all the issues with just getting into anywhere. Always loved the country though. Congrats on the tags. 22 muzzleloader pigs for me.

  3. #3
    Boy and I got shotgun turkey in unit 7... end of April.
    Nothing to see here, move along.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by aznative View Post
    Are there land access issues in 32? I used to live down by Bisbee in 30B but never hunted much because of all the issues with just getting into anywhere. Always loved the country though. Congrats on the tags. 22 muzzleloader pigs for me.
    Depends where you want to go, its yes and no. we been hunting the same area since 1982. I always get in and out. lots of people but 90% of them dont leave there truck. we usually hike over to the next ridge off the main road and never see anyone.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Delw View Post
    Depends where you want to go, its yes and no. we been hunting the same area since 1982. I always get in and out. lots of people but 90% of them dont leave there truck. we usually hike over to the next ridge off the main road and never see anyone.
    Good to know. That's the way to do it. Always amazes me how many guys don't want to hike.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by aznative View Post
    Good to know. That's the way to do it. Always amazes me how many guys don't want to hike.
    Id rather drive around and spot from the truck also, but that area is hard due to the amount of traffic. this year is going to be rough on me Claudia is running 3-4 miles a day. I can still do more pull ups then her but shes got me beat on running LOL.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •