Thread: Martinez/Mittry reports?

Martinez/Mittry reports?

Anybody been fishing Martinez or Mittry lately? I'm heading down there later this week for a few days. I've never been to Mittry but was thinking about checking it out this time.

No replies, no one likes you. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro View Post
    No replies, no one likes you. Haha
    I know. It makes me so depressed. The only thing that will make it better is to eat a whole tub of rocky road and binge watch Murphy Brown.

Last time I was at Martinez top water was on fire jitterbug, year was 1969. Shi* stills works good luck....
    "If it got any better I couldn't stand it"

Quote Originally Posted by UserName View Post
    Last time I was at Martinez top water was on fire jitterbug, year was 1969. Shi* stills works good luck....
    That's back when the hairy Beaver stuck out of the bikini. Good old Jitterbug days.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro View Post
    That's back when the hairy Beaver stuck out of the bikini. Good old Jitterbug days.
    Cali girls were trimmed those out of state girls well you could tell. Good old jitterbug and hula popper days....
    "If it got any better I couldn't stand it"

Fishing was kinda slow. I managed about 15-20 per day. All the fish were caught at the same spot where the water was a little more clear and were small. The bigger ones were caught at night. Biggest was about 4 lbs. Also got 2 nice stripers and a crappie.

- mostly senkos
    - cranks
    - small swimbaits
    - rattle trap
    - 1 on a whopper plopper

Lots of fun!!