Thread: My new rifle

My new rifle

GOT A NEW PELLET GUN TO KEEP THE ROUND TAIL SQUIRRELS AND RABBITS DOWN. GOT 12 RABBITS AND 6 SQUIRRELS IN THE LAST WEEK.
    Benjamin Mayhem SBD Nitro Piston NP2 Air Rifle 3-9x40 Scope, Mount, SBD Sound Suppressor, caliber - 0.177"
    COUPLE SQUIRRELS I GOT THIS MORNING.
    Name:  P3270008.jpg
Views: 431
Size:  197.7 KB
    Name:  PY-4319_Benjamin-Mayhem-NP2-SBD_1485792030.jpg
Views: 427
Size:  21.3 KB
    BAD DAY OF FISHING AND SHOOTING IS A BETTER DAY THAN WORKING.

Is it silenced? You can silence an air rifle legally since it's not a firearm.

cool airguns are a blast when you cant shoot real ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Delw View Post
    cool airguns are a blast when you cant shoot real ones.
    THEY ARE MORE DIFFICULT TO SHOOT ACCURATELY THAN A POWDER ONE. they ARE VERY SENSITIVE TO THE PELLET THEY SHOOT, AND HOW YOU HOLD IT.WENT THREW 10 DIFFERENT PELLETS, UNTIL I FOUND THE ONE IT LIKED. IT CAN TAKE 100+ PELLETS BEFORE THEY SETTLE IN. THIS ONE IS VERY QUIT. IT HAS A GAS SPRING IN IT SO I CAN LEAVE IT CHOCKED. I KILLED MY GAMO SPRINGIER DOING THAT.

I got one of those high dollar gamo ones, i shoot exploding pellets with them. I think larry(champ) was over one day shooting it with the kids at the shop.
    I'll show you how to make the exploding pellets sometime. Good pellets are expensive too
    nothing was as accurate as my old sharidine or crossman 760/660 the 10 pump one I had back in the day.

still rather shoot my .223 22-250 or 220 swift with pellets and a shotgun primer. more quiet that a silence pellet gun and extramly accurate

They have a wild life rehabilitation facility over by the prison. They used to take carp from the archery tournament over there for the wild life. I took a hawk over there that had been poisoned. They revived it and set it free. They maybe could use some squirrels and rabbits.
    If its hard to do, You are probably doing it wroing!

Quote Originally Posted by stevtech View Post
    they have a wild life rehabilitation facility over by the prison. They used to take carp from the archery tournament over there for the wild life. I took a hawk over there that had been poisoned. They revived it and set it free. They maybe could use some squirrels and rabbits.
    we used to take carp there. They are building it at Ben Avery right know.

Quote Originally Posted by Delw View Post
    I got one of those high dollar gamo ones, i shoot exploding pellets with them. I think larry(champ) was over one day shooting it with the kids at the shop.
    I'll show you how to make the exploding pellets sometime. Good pellets are expensive too
    nothing was as accurate as my old sharidine or crossman 760/660 the 10 pump one I had back in the day.

still rather shoot my .223 22-250 or 220 swift with pellets and a shotgun primer. more quiet that a silence pellet gun and extramly accurate
    Wait, what? You can shoot .22 Cal pellets with a primer?!