Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Three stink pigs down.

Three stink pigs down.

My buddies and I just got back from 17B all three down by the first hour of the hunt. Weather was good to us, took them to Von Hanson's for chorizo thats the only way I'll eat them!I'm the first ugly fart!Name:  pig 2018 1.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  165.0 KBName:  pig 2018 2.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  306.1 KBName:  pig 2018 3.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  138.0 KB

Hey Nice Job
    The thing about Javelinas is what you do with the meat? Let's see what kind of meal you make out of them!
    Thanks For sharing the Kill

Congrats !!!
    "Treat everyone with Dignity and Respect, not because of who they are, But because of who you are."

Nice job.

I never tried chorizo's with Javalina, bbq pork was pretty damn good though

Delw, chorizo made out of javalina is pretty damn good. You dont get any grease from it.

Kill all them damn things you want, but jesus, don't try and eat them. YUCK. I know, I know, all you gotta do is marinade, mix with other meat, what ever...it sucks.
    "What the hell is a Wrinkleneck?" *Snoop Dogg*, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Outdoorsman99 View Post
    Delw, chorizo made out of javalina is pretty damn good. You dont get any grease from it.
    I'm willing to try it, if you have a very little or any to spare . I love chorizo April makes it all the time.

Javelina Hawaiian BBQ is pretty good.

Those things dig up my poop and eat it every time I camp at Apache. Nasty. Eat what you poop what you eat what you poop what you eat what you poop what you.