Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Cheater Open

2018 Cheater Open

Hey fellas, just a heads up that this tournament is still going on. With these warmer temps, the weights for this tournament should be pretty big. If you can make it, come out and have fun.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Franklin and I are teaming up to fish this...Should be a fun tournament, can’t wait!

Wait, Franklin is cheating on me?! So that's why they call it the "cheaters" tournament.

Sorry Skunky, he’s mine for the day

Good luck, guys! I'll be down there for a few days the following week so leave a couple for me.

Thanks...I’ll let you know how it goes...

Quote Originally Posted by YELOSUB View Post
    Sorry Skunky, hes mine for the day
    Bonner cove is going to get beat up. Is Franklin casting and yellow is netting? Good luck boys, bring a push pole...

I’ll probabky be netting the whole day but looking forward to fishing this thing...

Quote Originally Posted by YELOSUB View Post
    I’ll probabky be netting the whole day but looking forward to fishing this thing...
    HAHA you wish. your going to be picking reeds out of your ass and walking back to the truck. Franklin on the river in a tourny oh shit ***********

Quote Originally Posted by Delw View Post
    HAHA you wish. your going to be picking reeds out of your ass and walking back to the truck. Franklin on the river in a tourny oh shit ***********
    I've already warned him lol. One of my buddies today just told me my favorite backwater has about 60 foot of cane and 1 foot of water....

That's what 250s are for!