Thread: Prescott Deer Processor

Prescott Deer Processor

Have a deer hunt in 20A (Prescott) the end of this month. Does anyone know a good processor in case I actuality get a deer? Perkinsville Meat Processors in Chino Valley has been recommended. Any others? Thanks.

There were 7 does at the water barrel this morning could not get a picture the dogs busted them before I could get one. In 19a along the border of 20a. This was the first time I have seen more than one drinking after the fire went thru. Before the fire I would see them all the time, I though they may not have survived the fire. It was good to see them again...good luck
    Last edited by UserName; 10-21-2017 at 07:27 AM.
    "If it got any better I couldn't stand it"

Perkinsville is the best, dont look no where else.
    "Treat everyone with Dignity and Respect, not because of who they are, But because of who you are."

Game Processor

Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    Perkinsville is the best, dont look no where else.
    I can tell you who not to go to in Buckeye. West Valley Processing. I had a deer last week and when I took it in they said they needed the hide on it???!!! Why not just leave the guts in it too. Claimed that they took in two deer last year and they had maggots and it contaminated the shop. Guess what hide on or hide off if the carcass is not handled right you will get maggots. Then they claimed they were too busy and could not take anything in for a month. What they were after was getting an additional $50 skinning fee. They can kiss my fat white A@@. Never go to them, EVER.

Bastards, that's why I do it all myself. The quality and quantity is so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt Mark View Post
    Bastards, that's why I do it all myself. The quality and quantity is so much better.
    Agreed. I used a processor for my elk to make some of my burger and sausage last year. It was garbage. The stuff I did myself turned out 1,000 times better. Never make that mistake again.