Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: trail cam taken

trail cam taken

Went up to check my trail cams and some scum bag had taken one now this cam was up about 10 ft up a tree so no way to get it with out help or be real tall we think it was a cowboy rounding up cattle as there was lots of cattle in around last week all gone now. An no it was not by water hole just out in the woods so just luck they found it. This was up in 3c Hope you enjoy the pics A Hole!!!

I'm sorry to hear that sir. One of my cameras was destroyed last weekend. I had it locked up in a box but they broke the sensor and the infrared Flash. I've got pictures of the gentleman who did it and needless to say I am hoping to find him up north one day.

Sorry your shit got jacked. I had 3 out of 4 cameras damaged from ****s trying to steal them. I've got pictures of 2 different dudes trying steal them. One of those ****s is definitely another hunter or guide....

I asked a game and fish officer if I could booby trap a camera, he said sure, if you want to go to jail or get sued in civil court

Posted twice wtf?

Happens all the time, It still sucks, Not as bad as having your ladder stand stolen day before season, and it was there day before.
    "Treat everyone with Dignity and Respect, not because of who they are, But because of who you are."

It's always " presents " time in the woods anymore.

Mine on MY land were stolen/ vandalized a 1/4 mile off road past my KEEP OUT PRIVATE PROPERTY signs.

It has the perfect saddle on the side of a hill-- -- with a public land tank 1/3 mile away - I'm sure they followed the elk trail.

lock boxes/ cables lag bolted to trees mean nothing to scumbag thieves!
    Last edited by azcoueshunter; 08-14-2017 at 07:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 98goldwing View Post
    Went up to check my trail cams and some scum bag had taken one now this cam was up about 10 ft up a tree so no way to get it with out help or be real tall we think it was a cowboy rounding up cattle as there was lots of cattle in around last week all gone now. An no it was not by water hole just out in the woods so just luck they found it. This was up in 3c Hope you enjoy the pics A Hole!!!
    I seriously doubt that it was one of the ranchers. More than likely, your not the only one that knows that spot, trail whatever it was on. And a pos hunter stole in from a fellow hunter.

if you leave something out in the wilds dont expect it to be there. if its on public land its an opportunity if its on on private land its theft.

I dont feel bad for anyone that gets there camera taken on public land. I dont condone taking stuff, but if your dumb enough to leave it there well thats your own fault

sure would like to catch a thief, he/she sure would pay for about everything I've every had stolen from camp, or a parked truck whilst hunting, takes a brave sob to steal from a hunters truck or camp.

or one stupid sob

Quote Originally Posted by Delw View Post
    if you leave something out in the wilds dont expect it to be there. if its on public land its an opportunity if its on on private land its theft.

I dont feel bad for anyone that gets there camera taken on public land. I dont condone taking stuff, but if your dumb enough to leave it there well thats your own fault

That may be Delw but that kind of person don't belong in the woods and can't call himself a hunter